TOP 20 – SELLS OUT QUICKLY!
Escape to a hotel in the Northern Ireland countryside that counts Hollywood stars and a former president among its clientele. A 2-night break at Beech Hill Country House near Londonderry is now less than £50 per person, saving up to 59% on regular prices.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a House Double Room (in the original manor house), with daily full Irish breakfast, for two
- A bottle of wine on arrival (worth £17)
- It’s £149 for a 3-night stay, with the extra night on B&B
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £10 per night
- Stay in a Garden Double Room (in the modern wing) for an extra £20 per stay
Why We Love This Hotel
- This 4-star Georgian property is set in 32 acres of woodland, lakes and gardens
- Former US president Bill Clinton, Jude Law, Will Ferrell and Tommy Hilfiger have stayed at the hotel
- Londonderry city centre is less than 10 minutes’ drive away
- The Sperrin Mountains are 35 minutes’ drive away; the Giant’s Causeway takes about an hour to reach by car
The family-run Beech Hill Country House occupies a Georgian property built in 1729, and is set in woodland filled with ponds and waterfalls. Among the hotel’s previous guests are A-list celebrities and politicians including Bill Clinton, Will Ferrell, Jude Law and Tommy Hilfiger.
The hotel was used as a base by the US Marines in World War II, and has a wartime archive and a memorial to the Marine Corps.
Londonderry — an “artistic and cultural hub” with a “splendid riverside setting” (Lonely Planet) — is less than 10 minutes’ drive away. The River Foyle, which has excellent fishing and some of the best oyster beds in the UK, is 20 minutes’ drive away. It’s also an excellent wildlife-spotting destination — you might see dolphins and seals, or huge flocks of migrating birds.
The Sperrin Mountains — Northern Ireland’s largest mountain range, with undulating hills, quiet valleys, boggy uplands and diverse wildlife — are a 35-minute drive away. The Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just over an hour’s drive away.
Get This Deal Welcome to the Savers Blog! We are a community of savers who like most people, love saving. Here you can read about all the latest and greatest deals out there, share your thoughts on them and share your own deals as well as your ideas. The purpose of the site is to encourage honest advice from genuine consumers and get insight from other people about genuine cheap deals as fake deals are all over the internet these days.while doing that we are supporting ourselves by running a few ads from amazon and other affiliate programmes. Happy Saving :).