Up to 2800 litres per hour (approx.)
160 x 97cm (approx.)
- Power Source:
- Product Type:
Save time, money and energy by reusing rainwater instead of tap water with no need to keep filling watering cans. Perfect for watering plants and flowers in your garden without wasting water – help the environment and yourself with this handy Gardenline Water Butt Pump.
- Easy to use
- IP rating IPX8
- Water temperature: max. 35°C
- Capacity: 2.800 l/h
- Maximum delivery height: 11m
- Suction height: 7m
- With 2 pieces of aluminium pipe connector (height, approx. 74cm)
- Bent pipe connector with shut-off valve and 1/2″ quick-release connector compatible with Hozelock/Gardena
- Replaceable plastic prefilter at bottom of pump
- Motor winding material: copper
- Automatic float switch with 30cm rubber cable
- 10m real rubber cable H05RN-F 3G0,75mm2
- Moulded BS plug for plugging into standard electrical outlet
- Maximum submersion depth 7m
- Available to pre-order today!
- Not Available in store
- Estimated dispatch date: 10 March
Does anyone have one?
Get This Deal Welcome to the Savers Blog! We are a community of savers who like most people, love saving. Here you can read about all the latest and greatest deals out there, share your thoughts on them and share your own deals as well as your ideas. The purpose of the site is to encourage honest advice from genuine consumers and get insight from other people about genuine cheap deals as fake deals are all over the internet these days.while doing that we are supporting ourselves by running a few ads from amazon and other affiliate programmes. Happy Saving :).