The voucher is fully refundable – I just checked on their website and the hotel opens from 17th May
- Vouchers are valid for stays seven days a week from 1 November, 2021-28 February, 2022. It’s £10 more to stay 1 August-31 October, 2021, or 1-31 March, 2022
- A 2-night stay in a Classic Room, with daily breakfast, for two
- It’s an extra £10 per night to stay in a Superior Room, or an extra £20 per night to stay in a Luxury Double Room (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 24-26, 30-31 December, 2021; 1-2 January, 2022, plus all Fridays and Saturdays in August and all Saturdays in December
Why We Love It
- The hotel dates back more than 900 years; the original inn housed the stonemasons who built Hereford Cathedral
- Refurbished in 2019, the Green Dragon Hotel has kept some of its original features, such as a 15th-century fireplace
- Hereford is steeped in history: the cathedral is home to a 13th-century Mappa Mundi, said to be the largest Medieval map of the world in existence
- Local activities include the Museum of Cider, within 15 minutes’ walk, the 10-acre Weir Garden, and Belmont Abbey, both of which are within 15 minutes’ drive
- There are ample walking routes in the Brecon Beacons National Park, about an hour’s drive away
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email [email protected]greendragonhotel.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm restaurant availability.
- A 1-night stay is £59 per room; a 3-night stay is £145 per room, with the extra nights on B&B, from November, 2021-February, 2022
- A 1-night stay is £69 per room; a 3-night stay is £165 per room, with the extra nights on B&B, from August-October, 2021, or March, 2022
Parking is pay-and-display, behind the hotel on Aubrey Street. Hereford station is within 10 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Selected rooms are dog-friendly (enquire on booking). One child under 12 can share a room for an extra £20 per night (payable to the hotel direct, enquire on booking).
Cancellation and refunds: If your dates are not available, if you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with the hotel a minimum of three days prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in compliance with current government regulations at the time of your stay.
Get This Deal Welcome to the Savers Blog! We are a community of savers who like most people, love saving. Here you can read about all the latest and greatest deals out there, share your thoughts on them and share your own deals as well as your ideas. The purpose of the site is to encourage honest advice from genuine consumers and get insight from other people about genuine cheap deals as fake deals are all over the internet these days.while doing that we are supporting ourselves by running a few ads from amazon and other affiliate programmes. Happy Saving :).